What is this all about?
At CM Hair Loss, we recognise that we use your personal information to provide you with an exceptional treatment service. Therefore, the below simply answers some of the questions you may have on how we use, store and ensure the security of this information.
Our approach to answering the below questions: keep it simple. Therefore, we trust that everything here is in an understandable form. However, in the event that you require further information then please do contact us.
What personal information do you keep?
In order to provide a suitable and reliable treatment, CM Hair Loss will record the following information about you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Treatment records
- Photographs of treatment area
You provide the above information during initial consultation and throughout your treatment.
How do you keep my information safe?
The above information is stored in a secure computer system, which is password protected and is only accessible via a secure encrypted connection.
We do possess some historic paper records, which are stored in a secure location with access only available to limited authorised personnel.
Will you be sending me marketing information?
Periodically we would like to send you our newsletter via email. We will only do this with your consent however.
Will you be sending my data to third parties?
CM Hair Loss do not actively provide your information to third parties. In the event that this is required for your treatment, we shall seek your permission before doing so.
How do you ensure staff awareness?
Every member of staff is provided any necessary training and signs up to a code of conduct. This code of conduct ensures staff are aware of and committed to the expectations we set around confidentiality and data security.
What are my rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation, in particular, provides a number of rights that you can exercise at any time. Very simply, it is your data and you tell us what we can and cannot do with it.
- The Right to be Informed – We will tell you how we use your data
- The Right of Access – You can see any information we hold about you at any time.
- The Right to Rectification – You can ask for any inaccurate or incomplete data to be corrected.
- The Right to Erasure – The ‘right to be forgotten’. You can ask for your data to be removed from our system. Such a request will be actioned unless doing so will impair us in providing the services you have requested.
- The Right to Restrict Processing – You can tell us how you want your data being used. For example, we can use your data to provide our services but not for marketing purposes.
- The Right to Data Portability – You can request a copy of your data from us and we will provide this in a structured and commonly used format.
- The Right to Object – You can tell us when you object to the use of your data and we will stop using it.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making and Profiling – We do not engage in any automated decision making or profiling of your data, but if we did, you can instruct us not to.
Receive our Newsletter
We would like to keep you updated, from time to time, on the latest news and treatment services available, and to ensure this is something that you want, we ask you for your permission to do so.
If you do wish to receive our newsletter via email then please email us at email@example.com