What is your online returns policy?
Our aim is that all our products reach you in perfect condition. If you’re disappointed in any way we would like to know, so please make sure you contact us if this is the case.
Please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (01206621728) within 48 hours
As long as your product is unopened you can return your item within 14 days.
Return via post
You may return goods in original packaging and unopened.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include:
- Completed Returns Form
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
When returning the goods by post to the UK please note:
It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance